Re: [messengers] Barcelona CMWC

Date: 29 Jul 2010 23:11:23 +0200
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ha ha! The infamous "20,000 free beers" promise. I still maintain we lived up to our word. Nobody ever said how big the beers had to be... I do what I have to. And i'm doing it again, now in Guatemala. I don't know about 20,000 free beers this time, but I do promise an amazing, unique and super fun adventure to anyone brave enough to come join us.
See you in Pana!
--
AZ