Re: [messengers] DC Ya'll Tonight! for AZ!!

Date: 31 Jul 2010 00:52:42 +0200
From: Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx

You come into this game solo and that's just how you should roll out.
Unless you've won the lottery giving up the Hustle is   not something to
celebrate and perhaps that's why he didn't mention it.   What else is there to
compare 19 years of courier adventures and parties to?   AZ is 1st class to the
end and I'd like to think that we'll still be seeing and doing the same old
good times for many more years to come:+) Guatemala ...etc:+)   Thanks for
mentioning it and Thanks for Time Served & Cotributed Andy!!:+)