[messengers] Ten Nine Radio Episode 8

Date: 4 Aug 2010 05:15:01 +0200
From: Biker Bill <zxmessenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>

New show just released, check it at
www.109radio.com

Official Last Call for the CMWC 2010 Compilation CD, got a few more days to get them in then we run with it!

There’s three tracks on this new show highlighting a few of those that are helping to donate a track to this CD, check it!

Oh and we draw the winner for the Ten Nine Radio Super Summer Swag Bag giveaway, we are still waiting for you to answer back!!!

A couple of good tips for packing for Pana, a clean bicycle joke from Doc Watson and a bunch more music themed towards, you guessed it, bike messengers!

Come and enjoy!

Send your requests and ideas to dispatch@xxxxxxxxxxxx