Re: [messengers] All Tokyo + Kyoto Crews

Date: 5 Aug 2010 12:01:40 +0200
From: "Yasuyuki Handa" <handa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Mike
This is Yasuyuki Handa from Kyoto.

If you could stay till October, there are several bike event.
October 2nd in Yokohama.
And October 9-10th in Kyoto, YES KyotoLOCO.

You want a big wall to paint!!
Mmmmm, maybe it might be difficult in Kyoto.
I don't know about Tokyo.

Looking forward to see you !!

Yasuyuki Handa
handa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx