Re: [messengers] Cycleway disputes, Lead to anti cycleway protests. part 2. (sydney)

Date: 5 Aug 2010 15:27:13 +0200
From: Simon McKenzie <mckfrenzy@xxxxxxxxx>

So if it costs $290 a trip for the first year, before the whole network is integrated, I'm guessing, if my maths is ok, that it then costs absolutely nothing per trip. Apart from the odd upgrade to the green paint. Surely in the long run (say 3 or 4 years) that's already a success. SUCK IT like Shane said (not that I like the guy at all)