Re: [messengers] Film-maker hires cyclist for Norwich epic trip

Date: 11 Aug 2010 12:50:43 +0200
From: bill_buffalo <bill_buffalo@xxxxxxx>

A ball park figure for Leavesden Studios to Norwich would be £110.
'Buffalo' Bill Chidley, the world's most useless messenger editor
http://www.movingtargetzine.com
+44 7896 421 556
bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 10 Aug, 2010,at 09:39 PM, Kenton Hoppas <kentonhoppas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to know what someone gets paid to ride 125 miles one way? Seriously.
Kenton/San Diego