[messengers] CMWC group ride update

Date: 13 Aug 2010 23:00:33 +0200
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey all,
We are down in Pana getting everything ready for you guys! Check out the CMWC website, www.cmwcguatemala.com, to see some pictures of the city and of us hard at work.
Also, we have some new info regarding the group ride around Lake Atitlan, that we are organizing on September 9th. The ride is now going to also serve as a food distribution to some of the poorer, more remote areas around the lake, and it is now scheduled to start at 6am and get back around 4pm. I know this is kinda early, but this will be a unique opportunity to see some beautiful and more remote areas, and really help out some of the local communities. They need our help, and we need yours. Please join us!
--
AZ