[messengers] CMWC packages

Date: 16 Aug 2010 00:48:13 +0200
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't want it to seem like we don't have our shit together, we will get this sorted one way or another, BUT, we were thinking it might be a cool and inexpensive way to supply our race with some of the packages we will need, by having our competitors deliver them to us.
If you or someone you know is coming to the CMWC, grab us some FedEx shipping supplies. Any sized bags, boxes, tubes, and envelopes will work. Whatever you can manage. We'll take stuff from DHL, UPS, and/or your local post office as well.
I will personally buy whoever brings the most stuff an official CMWC jersey and cycling cap.
Bring your deliveries to CMWC HQ before September 9th.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks in advance!
--
AZ