[messengers] CMWC Invitation

Date: 16 Aug 2010 07:20:06 +0200
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm going to be all up in your inbox for a while, so just get used to it.
Just to give you an idea of the kind of hospitality we are enjoying down here, the Guatemalan government invited us to hold our closing ceremony at the Presidential Estate. That's basically like getting invited to the White House! Unfortunately we had to turn down the offer because there is no way we could shuttle everybody the 3 hours it would take to get there after the main race, but HOT DAMN!
But don't worry, we still have some special plans for the closing party.
Things are shaping up. Hope to see you all soon!
--
AZ