[messengers] cmwc booklet

Date: 17 Aug 2010 06:47:23 +0200
From: shawn blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

so we just finished the text for the booklet, but what im really
psyched to see is what cog is doing with the photos and stuff you all
have sent them over the last couple of months.

and its being delivered to us in guatemala by bike messengers! thanks
to whoever the chicago gang is that volunteered to bring it down.

there are several things any of you can bring both for yourselves and
to donate to the locals:
first aid kits. especially the new ones.
bike parts. anything you may possibly need you should bring if you
can. anything you can leave behind will be greatly appreciated.
extra helmets and tires and tubes and brake pads especially.
kids clothing.
art supplies for the kids. we're collecting art supplies for the kids
to do some stuff for the art show. bring stuff. crayons, construction
paper, finger paint. non toxic stuff.

volcanos and flowers and rain and sun and wonderful pie! all waiting
for you in panajachel!

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com