Re: [messengers] cmwc booklet

Date: 17 Aug 2010 20:48:04 +0200
From: Leah Hollinsworth <torontocouriergirl@xxxxxxxxx>

maybe you could talk to some local art supply stores, community type art groups,
etc and see if you can get some sponsorship for an art workshop in Pana. Get
both cash (for you ticket/accommodations) and art supplies that you could leave
for the kids.

 I bet you could do it! :)

just my two crayons.

leah