Re: [messengers] City must end this 'cycle' of violence

Date: 19 Aug 2010 23:12:36 +0200
From: Kenton Hoppas <kentonhoppas@xxxxxxxxx>

I, a humble San Diego messenger with wide uncrowded streets, spent a week in
Manhattan riding around the city all day everyday on bike. What struck me as
odd, was I encountered more pedestrian and street merchants occupying the
bike lane than bikes.  Especially on Broadway up by Times Square.

But then again, what do I know, just a west coaster and I think times are
tough when the temperature drops below 60.

Kenton Hoppas
Aloha Bicycle Courier