[messengers] To People In And Around Ohio

Date: 20 Aug 2010 21:50:46 +0200
From: Tony Ionno <bikemessenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I received this via email today. Not sure exactly what it is, but it sounds interesting. I'm sure a simple Google search will reveal more. I'm not that part of the country any longer, but if any of you are and want to help spread the word.....

Hello,

I am looking to connect with folks
from the Columbus Critical Mass for August.

My goal is to recruit cyclists to attend a celebration to
demonstrate the need for Streets For People / Complete Streets in
Cleveland and the state.  Our big event will be held at Progressive
Field (formerly Jacobs Field) on Sept 17.

Kind
regards,

John McGovern

Clean