Re: [messengers] City must end this 'cycle' of violence

Date: 21 Aug 2010 12:02:35 +0200
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

I do not read the NY Post because their stories are not based upon reality
or common sense.

The problem with NYC is there are too many people trying to move around at
once. Pedestrians block cars by jaywalking, bikers ride like messengers
during an alleycat and drivers are either too timid to shift lanes or
they're dangerously indifferent about other roadway users. 9 million people
all running around like ants on a sugar spill. There's going to be
collisions.

The root of the problem is that there are too many jaywalkers to cite by the
police. It is a vicious cycle that will not break itself.

Corey the Courier