Re: [messengers] City must end this 'cycle' of violence

Date: 21 Aug 2010 14:46:12 +0200
From: Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx

Japan's societal norms are based on an ''honor system''. America's societal
norms are based on lying cheating stealing and violence.   Helmet laws will
become a factor after someone worthy of Natl. attention cracks their melon.
Laws are more often made here to make money> not to make changes. If change
was the plan there would be Enforcement. The clearest example would be our
prisons. We can't keep drugs, cellphones, or anything that you can get on
the street out of our prisons. Why? When you pay the guards less than what the
prisoners do will pay them >do you really expect a prison to be a place for
Correction and rehabilitation?   Every aspect of our societal woes comes
from too much money in the wrong place and too little money in the right
place. My helmet is the reason I am not a vegetable or dead and I don't need no
stinking Law to figure that one out:+)