Re: [messengers] City must end this 'cycle' of violence

Date: 22 Aug 2010 14:36:00 +0200
From: Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx

That's BULLSHIT AND A FUCKING COP OUT!!!    It comes down to RESPECT and if
you can't respect my right to the lights and road which are my designated
zones then you're getting more than a feeling!!   If you are somehow the ONLY
person in this country or city who hasn't caught on to the traffic light
system > too fucking bad!!
 This bullshit about the poor victims of j-walking tickets > wahh waahh.
Your preaching to the wrong group of people with those bullshit excuses.
Stop pretending that No other country obeys or enforces the most Basic Rule in
the book. Just because you're an American doesn't give you the right to act
like one!!!!