[messengers] Mexico city CMWC pre-event August 26-29/2010

Date: 22 Aug 2010 17:00:03 +0200
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Holla Amigos
We are looking forward to seeing you all at the Chill-and-go 2 CMWC pre-event in Mexico city. I you are planning to come to the event. Let me know if you are coming so the guys at Mexicofixed can properly help you out. This is going to be special. i been here in Mexico city for the past few days and the Mexican crew have their shit together. All we been doing is eating, drinking and riding. I love this place. please check the site for more info  http://www.mexicofixed.com/ . Hope to see ya in Mexico city!!!

Commandante Zero