[messengers] our phone number

Date: 28 Aug 2010 01:01:16 +0200
From: shawn blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

so a good thing to have on you before you leave your nice cushy home
is our phone number in guat. while your phone won't usually work here
(even my fancy pants phone that worked in australia doesn't work here)
you can always use a claro pay phone to call us. of course, once you
get to pana, we'll give you a phone from our sponsor telefonica
movistar, but that won't do you any good at the airport because you
won't have it yet.

our office number is on our contact page, and my number is below

http://cmwcguatemala.com/contact

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com