[messengers] CMWC: A message from Scott Free, and for the recently registered...

Date: 29 Aug 2010 15:31:23 +0200
From: Rie VP <rie23@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Amigos Queridos,Scott Free has another message for you! Thanks to all for your amazing feedback and ideas. The art show is gonna be something special and unique. Please see below.For those of you recently registered: if you'd like to volunteer, please e-mail us using the form on the CMWC website. Muchas Gracias y con Mucho CariƱo~~+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  A message from Scott Free:The first art show post was too vague. I would welcome anyone coming to Pana to bring artwork of there own to participate in any and all displays of messenger related artwork. If you dont have original related artwork to bring bring a photograph of yourself on your first bike ride or early racing picture. The theme for the show/shows is childhood cycling.Also the shoe idea is to help out by kickin down a pair of good shoes to a kid. Simple, not some grand jesture, just allowing a kid to run around more effectively.So again if you can bring some kids shoes, commit to purchasing a kids artwork for atleast 5 dollars, and bring original artwork or a picture of you riding as a kid, I myself have a shot of my first ride, it would be great to have a big group of similar shots. Can you bring a few sets of markers? You can get em cheap, like a buck each, or nicer ones--let me know.And if anyone has ideas about working artistically with kids let me know. There are 10 kids coming from 20 different schools. We need to provide the materials and sell each artwork. I think this is the best way to give back to the locals and have a postive procycling pro Mayan cultural exchange.Email me with any ideas or feedback please--ridefast5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Free