Re: [messengers] Fwd: Fw: Re: Indie Movie trailer...

Date: 1 Sep 2010 18:02:45 +0200
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The sad truth is that there will always be complainers, no matter what you do. Haters will hate. It sucks to eat shit from your own community, as we get enough grief from the outside world. It is perhaps too easy to talk smack anonymously on some email list.
My personal theory is that many messengers suffer from personal insecurities and/or inferiority complexes, and feel the need to label and judge others in a way to make themselves feel better about who they are. Really lame and childish, but not surprising.
It is best to just ignore and dismiss this kind of negativity. It is like arguing with a security guard; even if you are right, even if the security guard knows you are right, you will never win that argument.  Would Alias have had the balls to say what he said in person? I doubt it.
--
AZ