Re: [messengers] an update on pana

Date: 6 Sep 2010 00:48:08 +0200
From: shawn blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

everyone was accounted for at before we went to bed last night . most
we spoke to this morning, and several are traveling safely through
guate. meredith and leah led the troops through 300 meters of mud as
they walked down the mountain. brad and supa have arrived. a couple
more are in antigua, at least one stayin with one of the shuttle
drivers in guate city. we wont go to bed until we know where everyone
is again.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com