Re: [messengers] DTLA in Panajachel

Date: 6 Sep 2010 19:23:50 +0200
From: Iggy Cortez <iggycortes@xxxxxxxxx>

Best of Luck Corey. I hope you make it to Pana soon, sound and safe.

-Iggy Cortes
iggycortes@xxxxxxxxx
(310) 746-7041
124*60505*26

On Sep 6, 2010, at 10:06, Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

theres a small group of me and 3 from chicago idling in antigua until the roads are cleared of mud. there is also a backlog of people all trying to get there as well. it is nice here, but we really want to be in pana.

Corey the Courier
never a worrier