Re: [messengers] an update on pana

Date: 7 Sep 2010 17:28:56 +0200
From: Whitesnake <whitesnake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Trapped in Antigua? Go hike Pacaya! Bring marshmellows.

If you find yourself with extra time in Guatemala, spend the time traveling. Semuc Champey may be the most beautiful place I've ever been. The Cuevas de las marias killed my "watetproof" camera, but how often do i get to swim/hike 6 km into a cave. And then jump off a 10 m bridge into a surging river.

Guatemala is amazing. I hope the roads are open by Thursday. If not, you can find me camping in Tikal.

Checking in from Flores, looking forward to clinking bottles of Gallo soon.

JSW