Re: [messengers] CMWC 2010 Monday

Date: 7 Sep 2010 18:17:25 +0200
From: "joschz@xxxxxxxxx" <joschz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

i was on my way to pana this morning and the bus had to turn back to san cristobal (chiapas, mexico) due to 2 new mudslides on the road after the border (la mesilla). so, i will try again tomorrow. hope i can make it.

joaquin

http://bicimensajeros.com
ps. by the way, is there a campsite nearby pana that is not full of mud ?
cheers