[messengers] polo all day

Date: 8 Sep 2010 20:33:30 +0200
From: shawn blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

what these guys have done to get the pac bags polo tourny going is
extraordinary. they had to reuse the busted wood from the original la
ocho and carry it down to the new court. and then wait as we finished
up the delayed new ocho, and until the organizer made it down the
mountain. and here they are playing polo in Pana. polo dios and pdx
are the favorites, and marco's japanese push push is the outside
hopeful. team australia should certainly make some noise also.

they've reopened the road from godinez, so its even easier
(relatively) to get here, and everyone we know of is accounted for.
byron from dc made it from the pacfic coast where he was with his
guate family, and the warsaw guys are here to give the final
presentation for next year's cmwc.

a beautiful sunny day, but im sure we'll get rain later.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com