[messengers] pac bags polo in Pana

Date: 9 Sep 2010 05:39:45 +0200
From: shawn blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

team polodios from seattle took the honors with a dominating 8 win -
No loss performance including the 5-1 victory over tokyo in the
finals.

full results posted
http://www.cmwcguatemala.com/content/results

thursday features the art show, when we will shut down Calle Santador
all day for local and messenger artists, and a fundraiser where
schools kids will create artwork with the donated supplies from dozens
of visiting cycle messengers. we will also have the first of the ifbma
open forums, and a little more competition at night with Footdown.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com