[messengers] youve crashed our website!

Date: 11 Sep 2010 10:54:44 +0200
From: shawn blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

thanks for all of the support and we're glad you all are enjoying
watching our website. the incredile attention we're receiving as gone
well past our expectations. we could have doubled our bandwidth before
the event, and it wouldnt have been enough.

of course, this includes our access to the backend results system, the
update pages, etc. so we cant exactly post full results to our website
can we?

but ill tease you with this:
La Casa del Ciclista Bunny Hop Cycle Messenger World Champions:
Beaver from Denmark
Ivonne Kraft from Germany

Bagaboo Track Stand Cycle Messenger World Champions:
Veit Rueckert from Germany
Tron from the United States

Bagaboo Backwards Circles Cycle Messenger World Champions:
Veit Rueckert from Germany
Tron from the United States

huge credit to telefonica moviestar down here in guatemala who are
keeping us connected through some epic conditions, but back in the 1st
world, we'll have to reboot.

 im not sure anything could stop these messengers from racing in the
morning. and our headaches are nothing compared to those of the
community we're helping to support down here. and certainly not a
single thing in this world will keep the locales from racing against
us.

 so 10 years from now, remember where you were,  10am on saturday
september 11th 2010 when the first messenger championships in Latin
America, on top a crumbling volcano in a city torn assunder by a
hurricane, the main race will begin.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com