[messengers] The Trip Back

Date: 14 Sep 2010 15:04:25 +0200
From: Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx

I will be surprised if this gets to you since I no longer recieve Board
stuff. Just wanted to say that Guatemala has been an Experience unlike any
other. Usually I would Thank everyone for the great times and the efforts but
this year I have to add that Guatemala was more than CMWC's before .
The Spirit of the locals and their amazing hospitality despite severe
poverty and un-imaginable acts of nature are enough to bring me to tears!!! I
hope you all have gained as much as I have from this amazing place:+} I am
sorry Everyone couldn't be there and you were missed and in our Hearts!!! We
hope to see you next year in Spain or Poland >preferably Both:+) Stay Real
People and Keep the Love in Rotation and Thank You for making this job worth all
the bs!!!:+)   The Love from me to You and Happy Trails to you til we meet
again!!! Big Hugs.......
Morgan> home but not fully;'-(