Re: [messengers] cmwc 2012 bid

Date: 15 Sep 2010 14:56:53 +0200
From: Julio Saravia <saravia.julio@xxxxxxxxx>

wait...so Chicago in 2012 is not set in stone? haha! priceless...can someone tell me if the worlds are coming to my city...thanks!

-julio

On Sep 15, 2010, at 7:12, Team Triplerush <triplerush@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

nyc is bidding for cmwc2012 ,was the Chicago vote for 2012 done 2 years in advance,or is it for 2011 our understanding was 2 years lead time,you throw in your draft propasal,and the final decision is made at the open forum a year before
from messengers.org website

Initial Proposals (2 year lead time)

The deadline for submission of draft proposals for
CMWC events is at the second open forum at the CMWC two years in advance
of the CMWC being bid for. Draft proposals are not full-blown
proposals, but should take into account the following Requirements
and Suggestions

After this deadline, bidding for the CMWC year in
question will be closed. Draft proposals should simply be presented
at the open forum, and the proposing cities recorded and announced for
all to note. Proposing cities should do what they can to make
information available concerning their intentions to anyone who may be
interested.