Re: [messengers] cmwc 2012 bid

Date: 15 Sep 2010 15:20:45 +0200
From: Leah <torontocouriergirl@xxxxxxxxx>

Basically unless Chicago fail miserably at showing that they have made progress planning cmwc 2012 by next years open forum then they will be hosting 2012. If it looks like they have done nothing by next year I believe that we can change our vote in Warsaw. But Chicago has been given the go ahead to say they are hosting and begin their planning in earnest.

Considering the hype and excitement shown by the chicago crew thus far, I highly doubt that they will disappoint.

See ya in Chi-town in 2012!!