Re: [messengers] Markus Cook Award 2010 - Call for nominations

Date: 18 Sep 2010 16:35:56 +0200
From: Leah <torontocouriergirl@xxxxxxxxx>

Id like to nominate Nadir for the amazing way he made the championship this year not just about the bikes and the racing but also about how we as a community have the power to change lives in a profound way. Along with all the usual amazing feelings that i leave championship events with, this year I got to go home with a heartwarming feeling that we have left a lasting impact on the local people. Also I feel that we have all gone away with the realization that even small efforts can have a huge effect on those around us and I believe that feeling will stay with us for a long time to come.

Cheers to Nadir, for his years of hard work and for making this championship amazing in a way that is new and hopefully lasting.

Big love!
Leah