Re: [messengers] Markus Cook Award 2010 - Call for nominations

Date: 18 Sep 2010 19:07:34 +0200
From: Ashira Siegel <pinkfixie@xxxxxxxxx>

I'd like to second that and add that it's been a huge inspiration to see that even in the midst of landslides and floods - instead of pulling out and canceling the whole thing, it was turned into an opportunity to help even more.  An amazing feat.

On a side note - thank you all for the photos and updates to the list. They have been spectacular.

x ashira