Re: [messengers] Markus Cook Award 2010 - Call for nominations

Date: 19 Sep 2010 05:00:22 +0200
From: matt broiler <mattbroiler@xxxxxxxxx>

I'll third that nomination for Nadir. He's always been a huge inspiration to me, but this year Nadir  Bega and everyone else that was involved in the organizer crew have gone way WAY over the top.

thanks to this mailing list it's been a real treat to watch the CMWC 2010 unfold from afar. it looked to me like the most beautiful cycle messenger event ever, incredible. I've been off the road for over ten years but am prouder than ever of my messenger friends around the world. thank you for keeping the faith, and for the endless hard work from everyone -

Broiler