Re: [messengers] mission completed!!!!

Date: 21 Sep 2010 22:55:19 +0200
From: C Q <fixieman@xxxxxxxxx>

Damn you both !

Enjoy los amigos
Glad you are there to be the ambassador, and do the good work. Can't think
of anyone better suited to do it.

Let me know if you are heading through Costa Rica later on. I was there for
3 weeks amazing country, not to be missed. Hell I might even move there in a
couple of years. I'll have some reccomendations for you if you want.

Enjoy your trip my friend

Chuck Q