Re: [messengers] CMWC Thanks YOU!

Date: 21 Sep 2010 23:47:31 +0200
From: C Q <fixieman@xxxxxxxxx>

Thank you all

It was an unforgettable experience
like no other event
I'm glad I was able to make it and share it with you all
Way to take the plan and execute beyond all expectations, and beyond the
limits of the forces of nature

Thank you also to all the people of Pana, for making Pana what it is

I'd go on, but you just want me to shut up

Take care my friends

Chuck  Q