[messengers] cmwc 2010 group photo

Date: 22 Sep 2010 15:05:24 +0200
From: shawn blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

i missed the one in 1998 in dc because i was busy setting up the race
course and dealing with the cops. az refused to wait for me, stating i
didnt matter at all and no one wanted me in the photo anyway. but this
year, i snuck in despite az flatting my tire to try to keep me away,
and giving me a false location, and then he asking lenny to cut me out
of the shot. sorry, andy, i made it into the group photo!

we have a print quality versions of this. if you were a registered
participant and want it, drop me an email and ill get it to you.

http://www.cmwcguatemala.com/content/your-name-here

also, watch for t-shirts and other cmwc memoribilla going on sale at
your local messenger hang out and on our website shortly.

and if you were registered but failed to appear in guatemala, ill be
sending you your race packet (minus the telephone!). watch your email
for an address confirmation.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com