Re: [messengers] mission completed!!!!

Date: 23 Sep 2010 18:49:26 +0200
From: Mason <tbmason@xxxxxxxxx>

2nd try.

________________________________
From: Mason <tbmason@xxxxxxxxx>
To: luk keller <lukbrokenheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, September 21, 2010 6:22:16 PM
Subject: Re: [messengers] mission completed!!!!

Oh Lukie boy,

You are an honorable man and a role model for all of us.  I ca'nt thank you
enough for these most recent thanksgivings...  A picture of this boy and the
bike would be highly cherished.  If you could get their address in Pana, I will
name my first child after you.  You are the man.

Mason,
   Enjoy my vid at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDLFFLjQGpA&feature=player_embedded