Re: [messengers] how promote your co-op?

Date: 29 Sep 2010 07:53:26 +0200
From: "andy duncan" <mcbstrd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We do not promote ourselves as a collective as such. We just say we are the best messenger service in the city, advertising in the usual way.

We have flyers with our service conditions and prices etc. and we have stickers that we stick to everything we deliver.

But if anybody asks about the collective .... they get a complete explanation.

Our collective is coming to the end of its seventh year and it is still growing.

love and peace,

AD