Re: [messengers] how promote your co-op?

Date: 29 Sep 2010 16:05:00 +0200
From: Kenton Hoppas <kentonhoppas@xxxxxxxxx>

Back when I started Aloha Bicycle Courier from scratch in 2000 I noticed 3 things I did that got quantifiable results.

1. I put a small company sticker on every transmittal or envelope.

2. I built a monthly data base of clients and potential clients and mailed them a postcard every month. It increased my clients word of mouth referrals for sure.

3. Got lucky: the only other independent bike messenger quit after 11 years and by default all of his clients started using Aloha.

Good luck, seven years is respectable. Keep up the good work.

Kenton
www.alohabicyclecourier.com

Sent from my iPhone