Re: [messengers] Philly Photo shoot

Date: 1 Oct 2010 22:07:08 +0200
From: C Q <fixieman@xxxxxxxxx>

I'll do my best

You on facebook?

Join this group, as I am generally the last to know about any events here in
Montreal... Been off the road for some time now...
I mostly go out to International events to see my Larger Family

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5273674035&ref=ts

and this...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=300798199698&ref=mf

Chuck

PS make your way down to NYC for some of the best Events, and I"m sure
Boston has  some good shit going on, (I just never made it to any)