Re: [messengers] A Man Called Horse

Date: 8 Oct 2010 15:05:27 +0200
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

Fergus is the 2008 NACCC Champion. His ad is for a useful product that
messengers can use for work, a fancy cell phone. There is no hype about his
speed or style. Just the product.

Other than describe Austin as a Clark Kent cool guy who can skid, what is
the purpose of this article? Oh yeah, he's sponsored by RED BULL. They have
to get their money's worth by hyping their rider. I'm not hating on Austin,
but what was written about him could describe any of dozens of messengers in
NYC or around the world, myself included.

Let's keep it real about the fastest. Who felt great and didn't have
diarrhea in Guatemala? Anyone that makes top 20 in a CMWC/ECMC/NAC3 finals
could be the fastest. It's all in the luck of the draw of a manifest or
place in line at a crowded checkpoint.

Corey the Courier
Best Dressed North American Courier Championships Toronto