Re: [messengers] A Man Called Horse

Date: 10 Oct 2010 20:25:29 +0200
From: Demon Cats <thedemoncats@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Anyone hating on Fergus or Austin for whatever reason, will be hating on someone else later they see as selling out.

They're both fine people in my book and I have shared a beer with both at at no time has any of them ever had "airs" about them.

And for the record, yeah, both of them are fast as fuck and are probably faster than you on a bad day. Challenge them if you dare. Then go home and lick your wounds.

Look into the mirror and hate yourself, if you really need to hate someone.

2 cents.

Racing for Victory and free beer!!!

John