[messengers] Paul McCartney rants at cyclist

Date: 18 Oct 2010 13:24:19 +0200
From: Joe Hendry <messvilleto@xxxxxxxxx>

Paul McCartney rants at cyclist

Press Trust of India,
October 18, 2010 (London)

Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney was photographed swearing
at a cyclist after being caught in the way of the speeding vehicle.

The rock and roll icon hurled abuses at the cyclist and was
forced to push way a female passerby from the path of the cycle, Contactmusic
reported.

"I was crossing the road when I saw this bike courier
careering towards us. I grabbed this woman next to me and threw her out the
way. He wasn't slowing down, he was just swearing at me. He was going so
fast,  he had no idea who I was,"
said the British singer.

"I started screaming, 'You're big and clever, aren't
you? Oh you're so clever.' I was effing and blinding (swearing) and realised
everyone was watching. He could have seriously hurt her and others. He was a
menace," said the musician.

Mess media - http://www.messmedia.org/ Bryant Watch - http://bryantwatch.wordpress.com/