Re: [messengers] Paul McCartney rants at cyclist

Date: 19 Oct 2010 08:37:15 +0200
From: Kirk Dungan <happycourier13@xxxxxxxxx>

And ya' know I hear "Band on the run" playing on some bars jukebox I'd be real
god dam tempted to get all Mark David Chapman on his ass but that would of
course be wrong. Drew Barrymore better better watch her step in the 99501 while
I'm at it. These celebrity pinheads need to learn their place, by God! If Reagan
where still in the White house...