Re: [messengers] A lead on cyclingcaps anyone?

Date: 31 Oct 2010 13:22:03 +0100
From: Shawn bega Blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

cinelli was the official cap sponsor of cmwc 2010. they even still
have our hat on their website as an example. tell them we sent you.
wont necessarily get a discount, but might help keep them involoved
for next year, and will certainly make us look good for promoting
them.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com