[messengers] visiting Boston

Date: 10 Nov 2010 16:45:27 +0100
From: "Roy Wilkie" <roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'd like to say hi to anyone on the list in the Boston area, where I'm headed to for New Years.  I'll have a day to myself just before New Years Eve while my girl will be off with her girlfriends.  I know it'll be "snowing, slush and nasty" etc. but I intend to see Boston by (mountain) bike as much as possible on that day.   We'll be in Buffalo for the week of Christmas with zero bike riding - so I'm sure I'll need to get my fix about then.

I was hoping someone could advise me on a good deal on renting a bike?  Or maybe we could even trade favors, work something out for an informal cheap MTB rental, if you're open to it.  I do graphic design, I could send samples.  Also, maybe you could advise on places to see, stuff that will be going on around then?  I've been told something called First Night is worth checking out, maybe you know about that.

We're planning on moving out east at some point in the next couple years, probably to Boston area - so it would be awesome to get to know some bike people out there.

cheers!
.  Roy Wilkie
:  Deft Courier
:. http://deftcourier.com