[messengers] The Courier Triathlon

Date: 24 Nov 2010 14:19:46 +0100
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

This is the worst way to compare courier companies.

Getting food delivered from Brooklyn to Manhattan? An asinine request if
ever there was one. Getting a warm burger in one's own neighborhood is tough
without having to deal with outer borough traffic. That's why it is never
done.

Getting pissed at the courier for having to wait at the pet store? Maybe
there's the fucking reason there was only one goldfish. As far as charges
for waiting time are concerned, does she really expect messengers to waste
all day doing tasks exclusively for her and NOT be charged? In NYC? This
woman is a thief. A snarling wolf in cuddly kitten clothing.

All things considered, Elite did the weird bullshit that was asked of them
in a timely manner to the brutal dissatisfaction of a surly and
unappreciative customer. I'm glad we charged them top dollar for the circus
tricks.

The writer is the type of person who would kill the messenger because she
did not like the message.

Corey the Courier
Elite NYC