Re: [messengers] Use of likeness without permission (epilogue)

Date: 2 Dec 2010 17:20:41 +0100
From: "Roy Wilkie" <roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If you take a look through stock photo collections you'll find plenty of real life photos taken of construction workers, police, airlines ramp agents, etc. I'm sure they were never compensated for.  What's the difference between you and them?  If they blurred his face it was out of consideration the privacy of this anonymous working man on a public street and it would make more sense to be grateful than indignant.