[messengers] Geez, NYC, stop scaring Nora Ephron...

Date: 3 Dec 2010 07:44:31 +0100
From: Rev Jim Kaiser <revjimkaiser@xxxxxxxxx>

Her movies suck anyway...

Domains
On Location With Nora EphronKatherine Wolkoff for The New York Times
 NEXTPREVThe writer and film director lives with her husband, Nicholas Pileggi, in a “not huge” Upper East Side apartment.

	By EDWARD LEWINE
	Published: November 24, 2010

Nora Ephron
Age: 69
Occupation: Writer and director

Related

Next Project: “Who knows?”
Wishes She’d Written: Are you kidding? A lesser
sentence of Jane Austen, I wish I had written. I wish I had written “The
 Great Gatsby.” I read four or five books a year I wish I had written.

Movie, Book or Play? The most satisfying thing is not
to have to choose, not to have to rely on any of them for anything — to
make a living or anything else.
Perfect Day: Good weather and a walk in the park. I don’t ask for much.
Worst Thing About New York: Bicycle messengers. They
scare me. Sometimes, when I am not worrying about other forms of death, I
 am certain that I am going to be run over by a bicycle messenger....

Rev Jim Kaiser
Cupid Courier Collective
The Town