[messengers] Book delivery by bike

Date: 3 Dec 2010 15:24:53 +0100
From: Joe Hendry <messvilleto@xxxxxxxxx>

Book delivery by bike

Franchising, December 2, 2010

Franchise book retailer, Dymocks, is helping to ease the hustle and bustle of the festive season by launching a same day bicycle courier service.

Throughout December, the Dymocks CBD Pushy Express will offer those living and working in inner-Sydney a same day delivery service whilst also making the most of the city's green bicycle lanes.

Customers can place an order for any product in the Dymocks catalogue online at www.dymocks.com.au before midday and have their purchases delivered on the same day throughout the Sydney CBD and North Sydney by bicycle.

"Customers can shop online with peace of mind knowing that any products in our Christmas catalogue will be delivered that day, either to the purchaser or as a gift to a nominated recipient," said Dymocks CEO, Don Grover.

Lord Mayor of Sydney, Clover Moore, said "I congratulate Dymocks on its new Christmas delivery service by bike - it's a quick and carbon emission free service. I expect Dymocks' delivery riders, like all Sydney bike riders, will ride considerately, sharing the roads, paths and bike lanes with joy and generousity - in the spirit of Christmas. This is a great example of businesses taking advantage of Sydney's booming bike culture."

The Dymocks CBD Pushy Express same day bicycle courier service is available until 24 December.

Mess media - http://www.messmedia.org/

Bryant Watch - http://bryantwatch.wordpress.com/